December 11, 2020
Robustel recently annoucned the launch of their R1511 Lite-Industrial IoT Router.
The 1511 is the companion product to the R1510 series, offering high-speed wireless connectivity for IoT devices, with automatic failover to ensure maximum stability and reliability.
Designed with a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN), the R1511 is a 2G/3G/4G/LTE router equipped with advanced software functions and a dedicated serial port at a very competitive price point, making it an ideal entry-level IoT gateway for all major vertical industries.
Success in Every Application:
With its compact size and industrial housing, the router is ideal for verticals such as:
- Retail – Point of Sale, ATM, Kiosks, Vending Machines
- Industrial IoT – Machinery Remote Monitoring, High-Value Asset Monitoring and Control
- Smart Cities – CCTV, Traffic Control, Lighting Management, Disaster Monitoring, Independent Living Management
R1511 Technical Highlights:
- Dual Ethernet Port (LAN + WAN)
- 1 x RS232 or 1x RS485 port for serial communication
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G options with auto-failover
- “Smart Reboot” for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on any SIM card
- Small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
The high-precision addition to the GNSS xE868 family provides multi-frequency and multi-constellation support The high-precision GNSS SE868SY-D is a new multi-frequency, multi-constellation positioning receiver capable of combining GPS/QZSS and Galileo in the L1/E1...
Nordic Semiconductor just released a new version of the nRF Connect SDK, v1.5.0. For the nRF5340 System-on-Chip (SoC) Thread is now supported for production and Zigbee and Bluetooth mesh are supported for development. All models in the Bluetooth Mesh Models v1.0.x...
Join us on March 3 at 12:00PM AEDT as we discuss ways to design and engineer the perfect cellular IoT (cIoT) solution that meets today’s demanding low power requirements. This webinar is a collaborative effort between Glyn High Tech, Nordic Semiconductors, Entech...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry