December 11, 2020
Robustel recently annoucned the launch of their R1511 Lite-Industrial IoT Router.
The 1511 is the companion product to the R1510 series, offering high-speed wireless connectivity for IoT devices, with automatic failover to ensure maximum stability and reliability.
Designed with a Dual Ethernet port (LAN + WAN), the R1511 is a 2G/3G/4G/LTE router equipped with advanced software functions and a dedicated serial port at a very competitive price point, making it an ideal entry-level IoT gateway for all major vertical industries.
Success in Every Application:
With its compact size and industrial housing, the router is ideal for verticals such as:
- Retail – Point of Sale, ATM, Kiosks, Vending Machines
- Industrial IoT – Machinery Remote Monitoring, High-Value Asset Monitoring and Control
- Smart Cities – CCTV, Traffic Control, Lighting Management, Disaster Monitoring, Independent Living Management
R1511 Technical Highlights:
- Dual Ethernet Port (LAN + WAN)
- 1 x RS232 or 1x RS485 port for serial communication
- Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP Gateway built-in
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi and 4G options with auto-failover
- “Smart Reboot” for enhanced roaming SIM management
- RobustVPN provides fixed IP address on any SIM card
- Small footprint for space-constrained applications
- Wall-mount and DIN-rail mounting options available
Nordic Semiconductor recently announced it has launched ‘nRF Connect for VS Code’. The nRF Connect extension pack allows developers to use the popular Visual Studio Code Integrated Development Environment (VS Code IDE) to develop, build, test, and deploy embedded...
Nordic enhances commercial support for nRF9160 SiP cellular IoT customers with launch of Cloud location services
Nordic Semiconductor recently announced the launch of its ‘nRF Cloud Location Services’. The Cloud-based product enables customers to access detailed, fast and accurate commercial location services for their nRF9160 System-in-Package (SiP)-powered cellular IoT...
The nPM1100 is a dedicated power management IC (PMIC) with dual-mode configurable buck regulator and integrated battery charger. It is designed as a complementary component to Nordic’s nRF52® Series and nRF53® Series System-on-Chips (SoCs) to ensure reliable power...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry