March 30, 2020
The MGC3030, MGC3130 and MGC3140 are the world’s first electrical near–field (E-field) 3D gesture controllers. Based on Microchip’s patented GestIC® technology, they enable user gesture detection and motion tracking. Interaction with devices is as simple and intuitive as a wave of the hand. The MGC controller family enables single-chip gesture solutions, with no host processing needed for embedded applications.
GestIC Technology Benefits:
- True single-chip gesture solution for embedded usage
- From 0 (touch) to 20 cm detection range
- Very low–power design
- No detection blind spots
- No ambient influences (light/sound)
- Usage of thin, low-cost sensing electrodes, e.g. standard PCB
- Requires no openings in the housing
- Highest gesture detection reliability
- Active noise handling
- 44-100 kHz carrier frequency no RF interference
- Notebooks/PC peripherals (e.g. the 3DTouchPad from Microchip)
- Audio products
- White goods/appliances/air conditioning control
- Home automation
- Light switches
- Industrial/medical switches
- Electronic readers
- Game controllers
- MGC3030/3130 GestIC® Technology Quick Start Guide
- MGC3140 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller Product Brief
- MGC3130 Single-Zone 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller Product Brief
- MGC3030 3D Gesture Controller Product Brief
Interested? Email us at email@example.com
Information extracted from microchip.com (link)
The nPM1100 is a dedicated power management IC (PMIC) with dual-mode configurable buck regulator and integrated battery charger. It is designed as a complementary component to Nordic’s nRF52® Series and nRF53® Series System-on-Chips (SoCs) to ensure reliable power...
Based on nRF5340 Nordic Semiconductor wireless SoC with two Arm® Cortex®-M33 processors and advanced feature set, the ISP2053 module is ideally suited for LE Audio, professional lighting, advanced wearables, industrial, medical, and other complex IoT applications. Low...
TDK InvenSense’s barometric pressure sensors use an innovative capacitive MEMS architecture to deliver lower power consumption and lower noise than competing technologies. The SmartPressure products can measure height change as small as 5 cm, less than the height of a...
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry