Market-leading image quality and wide operating temperature range for outdoor and mobile uses
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today the coming launch of a new 4.3-inch WQVGA transflective TFT-LCD module for outdoor or mobile measurement instruments, including mobile industrial PCs, marine GPS and more. The model achieves top-quality images, is thin and lightweight, and operates in a wide temperatures range from -30 to 85 degrees Celsius. Sample sales will begin April 1 through Mitsubishi Electric offices worldwide.
Mitsubishi Electric expects its new transflective module to meet increasing demands for a TFT-LCD that offers superior visibility outdoors, extended battery life, low heat radiation, and is both thin and lightweight.
- Leading image quality and low power consumption for outdoor use
- Ambient light reflection produces extra-clear images in bright, sunlit environments and backlighting ensures viability in dark environments
- Reduced power consumption suitable for battery-powered mobile industrial devices
- Durability for extreme outdoor environments
- Market-leading operating temperature range of -30 to 85 degrees Celsius suitable for industrial devices used in extreme outdoor environments
- Thin and lightweight
- Thickness is just 5.2mm and weighs only 58g
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.
Stay Up to Date With The Latest News & Updates
Join Our Newsletter
Join our monthly newsletter for the latest updates in the electronics industry