A reliable platform for the customization of hybrid communications applications and ideal for developing your own communication solutions.
- ATMEGA1280 with 128KB of external paged SRAM memory.
- Programming in embedded C, C++ or Arduino.
- DB9F RS232 for connection to a PC or other serial device.
- Serial dedicated to a Telit HSPA/GPRS or Gainspan Wi-Fi module.
- Serial Option for GPS with PPS signal and up to 10Hz update rate.
- Serial Option for Iridium, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or other peripherals.
- 8 bit programmable digital IO bus
- Optional CMOS UART0
- External Power and Power Good signals.
- Integrated Lithium polymer battery charger.
- Automatic switching between internal and external supplies.
- Micro SD card for non-volatile storage and data logging.
- 3 Axis Accelerometer.
- On board temperature sensor.
- Options to program and embed your application in C, C++ or Arduino are supported as well many basic applications are available running within Free RTOS and compiled within the free GCC compiler.
- Coding and compiling via the free AVR-Studio and either using the AVRISP2 or the DragonICE for programming and debugging over the JTAG connector.
- Alternatively Arduino code can be written and compiled and downloaded via the serial port with the Arduino bootloader.
"Dear Glyn support, Thank you so much for your assistance. It was a pleasure to deal with you guys. I appreciate the API info as I will use that in the next project for this module. Thanks once again, really appreciate your help"
– Barry O’Connor (B&K Solutions)
Having trouble deciding if this is right for you?
Get In Touch
+612 9889 2520 (AUS)
+64 9 415 9150 (NZ)
10 Gladstone Road
Castle Hill, NSW 2154
Sydney – Australia
59 Paul Matthews Road
Rosedale, North Shore
Auckland, New Zealand